Hello, my name is
I am a website designer, front-end WordPress developer and a trail and ultra runner living in North Vancouver. I create stunning and unique websites which tell your brand’s story through visually impactful website design and engaging content. I can supplement your marketing efforts with strategy specifically designed to capture your audience.
Outside of work, you can find me either exploring the wilds of BC’s backcountry on my feet and on my skis, or eating Honey’s Doughnuts from Deep Cove.
Get in touch to talk more about your project.
What I Do.
I create beautiful, custom-designed websites built on the WordPress platform.
A new website is only the beginning. I can grow audiences and your digital influence.
Any digital strategy needs regular content, and that’s where I come in.
Stuck with social? I can teach you how to get the most from your social strategy.
Together we can grow your subscriber list and keep them engaged with your brand.
Branding & Logo Design
Your brand should reflect your purpose and goals. Let’s take it to the digital stage.
Let’s create custom advanced e-commerce sites using WooCommerce and WordPress.
I can create beautifully designed digital ads, business cards and and branded documents to showcase your business.
Got an issue with your website host? Struggling to set up analytics on your site? I can help!
The Shire Racing Team.
Map-style design for an endurance running coaching team based in Squamish BC. Built on the WordPress platform.
Nelson Investments Inc.
An established investment company needed a website redesign and content structure that reflected their established investing history.
Scotiabank Calgary Marathon
Calgary Marathon were looking for a slick design, but predominantly a website that they could easily manage content updates themselves.
Helen’s Closet Patterns
WooCommerce design / development including UX focus around digital downloads. Multicurrency and custom checkout thank you page development.
The Poplar Patch.
A classic British countryside design for an off-grid glamping site in the heart of the Cotswolds. WordPress design, logo illustration, InnStyle bookings integration.
Logo and website design on WordPress platform, including events calendar of classes and testimonials slider.
Landing page design for youth mental health programs. This project included illustration and branding work (booklets, instagram templates, flyer and posters).
Lily Cameron Proofreading.
Branding and WordPress design with some fancy animations and clear call to actions.
A leadership coach and host of the Men at Work Podcast, Travis needed a WordPress site to pull his brand together.
WooCommerce build and design based on digital downloads and ticket purchases for a mountain and run coaching company.
Be Naturally Fit.
Create landing pages for membership projects, build members-only course pages, restyle existing WordPress site.
Head + Heart.
WordPress development including custom landing pages with custom parameter queries and shortcode development and template design. Customized user-submitted events calendar site.
Custom theming, design and build an e-commerce store on the Shopify platform.
Bespoke landing page design and development including dynamic instagram integration, mailchimp sign up forms and product downloads. Built on WordPress.
Precision Guitar Kits.
Redesign of WooCommerce store with product customizations and advanced order settings. Additional functionality: membership pricing & gift cards.
Coast Mountain Trail Series.
Website redesign on the WordPress platform. Custom post type and custom templating for race pages. Results finder tool.
A high performance, lead generating landing page with a focus on mobile optimization. Designed and built on Unbounce platform.
Design an e-commerce store for a new healthy popcorn brand. The project was built using custom Shopify themeing.
- Custom Silent Auction e-commerce development for Sid Dickens
- Custom page design, campaigns, consulting and website maintenance for Kintec
- Run Like a Girl website redesign
- Stenberg College website design
- Run Wild Vancouver website design, e-commerce
- Website build for PBA Canada
- Website redesign for Lynch Bus Lines – website needed to be easily updated by the company, including a custom topbar indicated weather conditions affecting service when required.
- Logo design, branding, t-shirt design and website design for Leodis Labour Solutions
- Website branding, design & build for Jenna Maye Fitness, a boutique personal training studio.
- Kate Zessel Designs website redesign, e-commerce setup and portfolio.
- Eat 2 Run Nutrition website redesign, including custom e-commerce setup connecting WooCommerce to targeted landing pages. Created a digital download recipe book design.
- Website branding, design & build for Ashton Testing Services. The project included a custom WooCommerce setup for booking examinations, front-end administrator login, and candidate account area.